PDFjet for Java is a royalty-free PDF library. Here are some of its features:
Drawing support for:
- Bezier Curves
- Complex paths and shapes
- Unicode support
- Text kerning when using the Helvetica and Times-Roman families of core fonts
- Embedding hyperlinks
- Support for embedding OpenType and TrueType fonts
Embedding of the following types of images:
High level components:
- Simple to use Table class with flexible reporting capabilities
- Flexible Chart component with support for scatter plots and lines
- TextColumn component with text kerning and justification support
- Support for Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes
- Support for PDF417 and QR code 2D barcodes
PDFjet is compatible with the Google App Engine.
PDFjet is compatible with the Android OS.
PDFjet for Java requires JDK v1.5 SE or higher.
© 2018 Innovatics Inc.