The base PDF library is available under a business friendly BSD style license.
It has the following features:
Drawing support for:
- Bezier Curves
- Complex paths and shapes
- Unicode support
- Text kerning when using the Helvetica and Times-Roman families of core fonts
- Embedding hyperlinks
- Simple to use Table class with flexible reporting capabilities
Embedding of the following types of images:
The commercial version of PDFjet offers the following exclusive features:
- Support for embedding OpenType and TrueType fonts
- Support for the fonts included with Reader 7.0 and Reader 8.0 installations
- Flexible Chart component with support for scatter plots and lines
- TextColumn component with text kerning and justification support
- Support for Code 128 barcodes
- Support for PDF417 2D barcodes
- Support for QR code 2D barcodes
The Java version is 100% pure Java
The .NET version is 100% managed C#
PDFjet for Java requires JDK v1.5 SE or higher.
PDFjet for .NET requires .NET Framework Version 2.0 Software Development Kit or higher.
PDFjet for .NET also compiles cleanly and works flawlessly on Linux with Mono v1.9 and higher.
PDFjet for Java is compatible with the Google App Engine.
© 2017 Innovatics Inc.